Plague of Justice by Stan Turel
This true crime story includes money, murder and arson investigations, romance, and securities fraud. Greed and manipulation by the diagnosed psychopathic mastermind led to a contract killing. The convicted murderer, in an act of revenge, then sues the victim's son.
This book represents the true story of the victim's son's participation in a murder investigation and a 14 year legal battle, in pursuit of justice.
This Book Includes:
- Psychopathic CPA organizes contract killing of business partner
- CBS 60 Minutes investigation airs
segment about this case
- Investigation discovers arson, murder, securities fraud & theft ring
- Plot is blundered when killers attempt to cover up crime scene —making assault appear as a burglary
- Murder victim’s son assists in investigation leading to convictions
- Convicted murderer, a CPA, seeks revenge as a jailhouse lawyer
- Convicted murderer sued victim’s son for $5 million dollars
- Perpetrators file numerous frivolous lawsuits involving 70 incidents where witnesses, district attorneys, detectives, and other government officials defend themselves —at taxpayer’s expense
- This 14 year legal drama shows how victim’s rights can be exercised, including contesting parole board decisions